“Whereas, the deferred operation of this act would tend to defeat its purpose, which is forthwith to consolidate time and expense involved in the administration of Registered Voter benefits, therefore, it is hereby declared to be an emergency law, necessary for the immediate preservation of the public convenience."
• Payment of benefits for service to all registered voters for successfully and honorably completing training and service to the elected commander and chief of the United States with registered voting submitted to the 2016 presidential election.
2. Payment for voter participation in the voting process and the dept they have paid in honorable service to the United States; they are given the right and veteranization with the military of the commander and chief to enroll their voter identification and stated appropriation amount to establish a right to collect a four year term and policy voucher.
a. The Voter Veteranization Voucher is a payment of concluded voter service benefits of individuals to innovate their freedom to invest in their long term prosperity, rest and recovery from the long term anxiety and post traumatic stress related to voter service at the 2016 election.
b. Registered voters of the 2016 election are asked digitally or by written enrollment right to collect voucher benefits by filing enrollment document and submitting report of their registered voter identity-name, address, party and additional line titled- Amount $______________, a sum of United States Dollars.
I. Example Enrollment information-
Joseph Sky, 20 Main Street, Boston, Massachusetts, Democrat
Amount-$10,000,000, a sum of United States Dollars.
3. The right to commission the voucher payment and collect the total appropriation of $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or total amount requested with enrollment is administered by the Commander and Chief Commissioner Joseph Toolan.
4. The list and report of all of the registered voters enrolled, unenrolled, notified, unsubscribed and other circumstance is kept and paid by Commissioner, Joseph Toolan, with right to make order and produce clearing of all US dollars included in a final report at the end of the four year Presidential term and reset for renewal at the inauguration of the next election period.
5. The Innovation period is set to inspire new science and technology opportunities in long term health care, individual investments, prosperity, rest, immigration, executive military action, voter identification, participation, health and human resources, home, office and social relations of United States Registered Voters.
6. To be signed into law before May 1,2017 and to take effect on June 1, 2017.”
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The General Court provides this information as a public service and while we endeavor to keep the data accurate and current to the best of our ability, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.