SECTION 1. Section 19D of Chapter 138 of Title XX of Part 1 of the General Laws is hereby amended by striking subsections one through four under section (g) and replacing it with the following:
(1) at wholesale to any person holding a valid wholesalers’ and importers’ license under section 18;
(2) at wholesale in kegs, casks, barrels or bottles to any person holding a license to sell under section twelve, thirteen or fourteen, and, for the sole purpose of resale in containers in which the malt beverage was delivered, to any person holding a license to sell under section fifteen; provided that the total annual sales to sections twelve, thirteen, fourteen, and fifteen licensees shall not exceed fifty thousand gallons;
(3) at wholesale to churches and religious societies, educational institutions, incorporated hospitals, homes for the aged, manufactures of food products and manufacturers of drugs and chemicals as authorized by and subject to the provisions of section 28;
(4) at retail by the bottle to consumers for consumption off the brewery premises;
(5) at wholesale to any person in any state or territory in which the importation and sale of malt beverages is not prohibited by law; and
(6) at wholesale to any person in a foreign country.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The General Court provides this information as a public service and while we endeavor to keep the data accurate and current to the best of our ability, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.