Event Detail – The Massachusetts Special Legislative Commission on Postpartum Depression
Start Time:5:30 PM
Location: House Member's Lounge Get Directions
|Item Name||Start Time||Duration||Webcast|
Please be advised that the Massachusetts Special Legislative Commission on Postpartum Depression (PPD) will hold a meeting on Wednesday, January 15 from 5:30-7:30 PM in the House Members’ Lounge at the State House. The meeting agenda is as follows:
1. Welcome; approval of minutes
2. Update and discussion of Mass. Child Psychiatry Access Project (MCPAP) PPD expansion, MCPAP for Moms
3. Reports and discussion of other initiatives
· Commission presentation to Mass. Medical Society
· Medicaid screening coverage
· DPH regulations
· Other reports and announcements
Please direct any questions to Jessie Colbert in Rep. Ellen Story’s office at 617-722-2012.
Representative Ellen Story Senator Thomas M. McGee
The video service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
Adobe Flash Player required to view video.