General Laws

Section 87JJJ. Any electrologist aggrieved by any decision or ruling of said board may, within thirty days after receiving in writing notice of such decision or ruling, appeal therefrom to the superior court for the county in which he resides, by filing in the office of the clerk of said court his reasons for appeal, and within seven days thereafter filing a copy thereof with the chairman of said board. The court shall as promptly as may be, after such notice as it may direct, hear and determine said appeal. The decision of said court shall be final.