STATE AND OTHER POLICE, AND CERTAIN POWERS AND DUTIES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
Prohibited acts; penalty
Section 30. No licensee nor any of his employees shall knowingly:?
1. Incite, encourage or aid any person who has become a party to any strike to commit any unlawful act against any person or property.
2. Incite, stir up, create or aid in the inciting of discontent, or dissatisfaction among the employees of any person with the intention of having them strike.
3. Interfere with or prevent lawful and peaceful picketing during strikes.
4. Interfere with, restrain or coerce employees in the exercise of their right to form, join or assist any labor organization of their own choosing.
5. Interfere with or hinder lawful or peaceful collective bargaining between employers and employees.
6. Pay, offer or give any money, gratuity, consideration or other thing of value, directly or indirectly, to any person for any verbal or written report of the lawful activities of employees in the exercise of their right to organize, form or assist any labor organization and to bargain collectively through representatives of their own choosing.
7. Advertise for, recruit, furnish or replace, or offer to furnish or replace for hire or reward, within or without the commonwealth, any skilled or unskilled help or labor, armed guards, other than armed guards theretofore regularly employed for the protection of payrolls, property or premises, for service upon property which is being operated in anticipation of or during the course or existence of a strike.
8. Furnish armed guards upon the highways for persons involved in labor disputes.
9. Furnish or offer to furnish to employers or their agents, any arms, munitions, tear gas implements or any other weapons.
10. Send letters or literature to employers offering to eliminate labor unions.
11. Advise any person of the membership of an individual in a labor organization for the purpose of preventing such individual from obtaining or retaining employment.
Whoever violates any provision of this section shall be punished by a fine of not less than two hundred nor more than one thousand dollars or by imprisonment for not less than six months nor more than one year, or both.