Change of registered office or registered agent
Section 5.02. CHANGE OF REGISTERED OFFICE OR REGISTERED AGENT
(a) A corporation may change its registered office or registered agent by delivering to the secretary of state for filing a statement of change that sets forth:
(1) the name of the corporation;
(2) the street address of its current registered office;
(3) if the current registered office is to be changed, the street address of the new registered office;
(4) the name of its current registered agent;
(5) if the current registered agent is to be changed, the name of the new registered agent and the new agent’s written consent, either on the statement or attached to it, to the appointment; and
(6) that after the change or changes are made, the street addresses of its registered office and the business office of its registered agent will be identical.
(b) If a registered agent changes the street address of his business office, he may change the street address of the registered office of any corporation for which he is the registered agent by notifying the corporation in writing of the change and signing, either manually or in facsimile, and delivering to the state secretary for filing a statement of change that complies with the requirements of subsection (a) and recites that the corporation has been notified of the change. If the street addresses of more than one corporation are being changed at the same time, there may be included in a single statement the names of all corporations the street addresses of the registered office of which are being changed.