REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS
TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY
REAL ESTATE TIME–SHARES
Dispositions or offerings for which public offering statement or other materials not required
Section 36. (a) Sections thirty-six to fifty-five, inclusive, shall apply to all time-shares subject to this chapter except as provided in subsection (b).
(b) Neither a public offering statement nor the materials required by section forty-two need be prepared or delivered in the case of:
(1) a gratuitous disposition of a time-share;
(2) a disposition pursuant to court order;
(3) a disposition by a government or governmental agency;
(4) a disposition by foreclosure or deed in lieu of foreclosure;
(5) a disposition that may be cancelled at any time and for any reason by the purchaser without penalty;
(6) a disposition of a time-share in a unit situated wholly outside the commonwealth pursuant to a contract executed wholly outside the commonwealth, if there has been no offering within the commonwealth;
(7) an offering by a developer of time-shares in no more than one time-share unit at any one time; or
(8) A disposition of a time-share property or all time-shares therein to one purchaser.