Welcome to the new malegislature.gov! Please take a moment to let us know what you think.
Article 2: JURISDICTION.
- Section 2-201 Bases for jurisdiction over nonresident
- Section 2-202 Procedure when exercising jurisdiction over nonresident
- Section 2-203 Initiating and responding tribunal of the commonwealth
- Section 2-204 Simultaneous proceedings in another state
- Section 2-205 Continuing, exclusive jurisdiction
- Section 2-206 Enforcement and modification of support order by tribunal having continuing jurisdiction
- Section 2-207 Recognition of child support orders
- Section 2-208 Multiple child support orders for two or more obligees
- Section 2-209 Credit for payments
- Section 2-210 Application of chapter to nonresident subject to personal jurisdiction
- Section 2-211 Continuing, exclusive jurisdiction to modify spousal support order