Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 3-302: Proceeding by minor parent

Section 3–302. Proceeding by minor parent. A minor parent or a guardian or other legal representative of a minor parent, may maintain a proceeding on behalf of or for the benefit of the minor's child.