Section 18. (a) An appeal may be taken from:?
(1) an order denying an application to compel arbitration made under paragraph (a) of section two;
(2) an order granting an application to stay arbitration made under paragraph (b) of section two;
(3) an order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
(4) an order modifying or correcting an award;
(5) an order vacating an award without directing a rehearing; or
(6) a judgment or decree entered pursuant to the provisions of this chapter. Such appeal shall be taken in the manner and to the same extent as from orders or judgments in an action.