Section 62C. A violation of section 35A of chapter 266 may be prosecuted and punished in:
(1) the county in which the residential property for which a mortgage loan is being sought is located;
(2) the county in which any act was performed in furtherance of the violation;
(3) the county in which any person alleged to have violated this section had control or possession of any proceeds of, or other funds received as a result of the violation;
(4) the county in which a closing on the mortgage loan occurred; or
(5) the county in which a document containing a deliberate misstatement, misrepresentation or omission is filed with a registrar of deeds.