CHAPTER 6 THE GOVERNOR, LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR AND COUNCIL, CERTAIN OFFICERS UNDER THE GOVERNOR AND COUNCIL, AND STATE LIBRARYNext
Section 133B. In carrying out the provisions of this chapter, the commission:
(1) Shall prescribe such regulations as are consistent with the Randolph-Shepard act and may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this act.
(2) Shall conduct surveys to find locations where vending facilities may be properly and satisfactorily operated by blind persons who are participants in the Randolph-Shepard Vending Facilities Program and shall establish vending facilities as it deems appropriate.
(3) Shall provide such management and supervisory services as it deems necessary to assure that each vending facility will be operated in the most effective and productive manner possible.
(4) Shall provide plans and specifications for proposed vending facilities and equipment to the appropriate officer, board or authority for approval prior to installation, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
(5) Shall take any such other action as the commissioner may deem necessary or appropriate to carry out the purposes of this chapter.