The General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts wants to provide constituents with an easy way to access and bookmark information that is important to them. As such, we created MyLegislature to make this as easy and effortless as possible. You can easily create a MyLegislature using your own accounts with Facebook or Google+, or your own custom account using their e-mail address. From there, we will walk you through some of the basic information that you could give us so that you can take advantage of all of the features available through MyLegislature. Here is a list of some of those features:
- Follow a bill or hearing for easy access to details on them through your MyLegislature Dashboard.
- Be notified of scheduling changes for hearings that you are following.
- Follow your legislators for easy access to their contact information, bills, and committee memberships.
- Get suggestions on what bills could be relevant to you based on your interests and where you live.
- Earn badges for exploring the Legislature.