Skip to Content
The 191st General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 4B: Compliance with court orders by cities or towns; provision of services by commissioner

Section 4B. A city or town whose mayor or selectmen and assessors have been ordered by the court under section four A to comply with the requirements of the commissioner may request said commissioner to provide engineering, professional or technical services for the installation of such record keeping systems, the production and installation of tax maps, the appraisal or reappraisal of property, the classification of property, or such other action as may be necessary for such city or town to comply with such court order.