NCSL Logo 2018 Online Democracy Award Winner
Skip to Content
The 191st General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 70: Certificate of abatement

Section 70. A person whose tax has been abated shall be entitled to a certificate thereof from the assessors, clerk of the commissioners or other proper officer.