Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 118: District elections; provision for forms, tally and vote sheets

Section 118. Upon request of the clerk of a town wherein any such district uses the official ballot, the state secretary shall supply for use of such district or districts such blank forms, tally sheets and total vote sheets as are supplied to towns for use in town elections.