Skip to Content
The 190th General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 31B: Transfer of student records by institutions ceasing to exist

Section 31B. Any educational institution with power to grant degrees in the commonwealth which ceases to exist shall transfer all of its student records to the board of higher education.