Section 28: Duties of board
Section 28. The board shall:?
(1) Keep an official record of all its meetings or parts of meetings concerned with certification.
(2) Issue, suspend, revoke or renew certificates to properly qualified persons.
(3) Keep a roster showing the names and last-known business addresses of all persons holding certificates and furnish the information contained therein to the public on request.
(4) Furnish information as to the requirements for certification upon request and without charge to all prospective applicants.
(5) Hold examinations at least semi-annually if there are applicants for examination.