Section 68C. Before the execution of a contract or other form of agreement between a buyer and a credit services organization or before the receipt by any such organization of money or other valuable consideration, whichever occurs first, such organization shall provide the buyer with a statement, in writing, containing the following:
(1) a complete and accurate statement of the buyer’s right to review any file on the buyer maintained by a consumer reporting agency, as provided under 15 USC 1681 et seq. (Fair Crediting Reporting Act);
(2) a statement that the buyer may review his consumer reporting agency file at no charge if a request therefor is made to such agency within thirty days after receipt by the buyer of notice that credit has been denied;
(3) if such request is not made within the allotted time, the approximate charge to the buyer for such review;
(4) a complete and accurate statement of the buyer’s right to dispute the completeness or accuracy of any item contained in any file on the buyer maintained by a consumer reporting agency;
(5) a complete and detailed description of the services to be performed by the credit services organization and the total cost to the buyer for such services;
(6) a statement asserting the buyer’s right to proceed against the surety bond or trust account required under section sixty-eight B; and
(7) the name and business address of any such surety company and of the depository of the trust account, together with the name of the trustee and the number of the account.