Skip to Content
The 190th General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 162: Appeal from order

Section 162. Whoever is aggrieved by any order made under section one hundred and sixty may appeal therefrom in the manner prescribed by section one hundred and forty-seven of chapter one hundred and eleven, and shall be subject to sections one hundred and forty-eight and one hundred and forty-nine of said chapter, and the court may award costs in its discretion.