Skip to Content
The 191st General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 124: Psychologists; temporary licenses

Section 124. The board may grant a temporary license for a period not to exceed one year to a psychologist with legal residence outside the commonwealth to practice within the commonwealth provided he registers with the board and practices in consultation with, or under the supervision of, a licensed psychologist or possesses qualifications acceptable to the board.