Skip to Content
April 14, 2024 Rain | 49°F
The 193rd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 81Q: Reissuance of certificate after revocation; duplicate certificates; fee

Section 81Q. The board, for any reason which it may deem sufficient, may reissue a certificate of registration to any person whose certificate has been revoked. A new certificate of registration, to replace any certificate revoked, lost, destroyed or mutilated, may be issued, subject to the rules of the board, and a charge to be determined annually by the commissioner of administration under the provision of section three B of chapter seven shall be made for such issuance.