Skip to Content
The 190th General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 124: Expense of support of prisoner transferred from correctional institution to jail or house of correction

Section 124. The expense of supporting a prisoner transferred from a correctional institution of the commonwealth to a jail or house of correction shall be paid by the commonwealth, if the prisoner was not originally sentenced from the county where such jail or house of correction is situated; but before payment the bills therefor shall be approved by the commissioner.