Welcome to the new malegislature.gov! Please take a moment to let us know what you think.
Skip to Content
The 189th General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 5: Actions on bonds

Section 5. An action to recover on such bond may be brought by an aggrieved party in the superior court department of the trial court.