General Laws

Section 94. Such notices in insolvency and copies of decrees in bankruptcy as are required in the case of unregistered land to be recorded, shall, if the debtor owns registered land, be filed with the assistant recorder and registered.

An assignee in insolvency or trustee in bankruptcy shall be entitled to the entry of a new certificate of registered land of the debtor or bankrupt upon presenting and filing a certified copy of the assignment in insolvency or decree of adjudication in bankruptcy; but the new certificate shall state that it is entered to him as assignee in insolvency or trustee in bankruptcy.