General Laws

Section 95. If proceedings in insolvency or bankruptcy against a registered owner, of which notice has been registered, are vacated by decree, or if the court of insolvency or bankruptcy grants a discharge in composition proceedings and orders a reconveyance of land to the debtor, or bankrupt, a certified copy of the decree, or of such discharge and order, may be filed and registered. If a new certificate has been entered in the name of the assignee in insolvency or trustee in bankruptcy as registered owner, the debtor or bankrupt shall be entitled to the entry of a new certificate in his name, and the certificate of the assignee or trustee shall be surrendered.