Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 812: Collecting trust property

Section 812. Collecting trust property

A trustee shall take reasonable steps to compel a former trustee or other person to deliver trust property to the trustee and to redress a breach of trust known to the trustee to have been committed by a former trustee.