General Laws

Section 26A. The superior court may, upon the application of either party, order a jury–waived civil action where any right, title or interest in land is involved, including actions for specific performance of contracts, removed to the land court for trial and disposition. Upon the entry of such an order, the clerk of the court shall forthwith transmit all the papers in the case to the recorder of the land court who shall forthwith enter them on the land court docket, which court thereafter shall have jurisdiction of the action so removed.