General Laws

Section 28. The supreme judicial court or appeals court may, upon appeal, reverse or affirm, in whole or in part, any judgment, decree or order of the probate court, and may enter such judgment or decree thereon as the probate court should have entered, may remand the case for further proceedings, or make any order therein as law and justice may require.