Skip to Content
The 191st General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 59E: Request of either party

Section 59E. At the request of any party a proceeding brought to determine the validity of any action taken by a housing authority or a redevelopment authority under chapters one hundred and twenty-one or one hundred and twenty-one A or under section thirteen of chapter six hundred and fifty-two of the acts of nineteen hundred and sixty shall be advanced for speedy hearing.