Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 29: Verbal notice; waiver of notice, etc.

Section 29. The justice or notary who takes the deposition may give a verbal instead of the written notice. If the adverse party or his attorney in writing waives notice, or if the defendant does not enter his appearance in the action within the time required by law, no notice shall be required.