Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 15: Money awards; payment or security

Section 15. If money is awarded to make the partition just and equal, the court shall be satisfied, before the partition is confirmed, that the money has been paid or secured to the parties entitled thereto. Money awarded on account of shares in dispute or uncertain may be ordered to be deposited in the manner provided in section thirty-four.