Welcome to the new malegislature.gov! Please take a moment to let us know what you think.
Skip to Content
The 189th General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 23: Appeal

Section 23. A party aggrieved by the refusal of the mayor and aldermen or selectmen to make such order, may, within one year thereafter, petition the county commissioners, who shall thereupon proceed in all respects as though the petition had been originally filed with them.