General Laws

Section 21. Proceedings under the preceding section shall be begun, if in the superior court, in the county in which is situated the place where the defendant or the parent lives, and, if begun in a district court, in the court having such place within its judicial district. Complaints in district courts under the preceding section may be made by any such parent, by any child of such parent or by the department of public welfare.