Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 92: Restitution or reparation to injured person through probation officer

Section 92. If a person is placed on probation upon condition that he make restitution or reparation to the person injured by him in the commission of his offence, and payment is not made at once, the court may order that it shall be made to the probation officer, who shall give receipts for and keep record of all payments made to him, pay the money to the person injured and keep his receipt therefor, and notify the clerk of the court whenever the full amount of the money is received or paid in accordance with such order or with any modification thereof.