General Laws

Section 28C. If the judgment is amended by an order substituting a different sentence or sentences or disposition of the case, the appellate division or any member thereof shall resentence the defendant or make any other disposition of the case in accordance with the order of said appellate division. Time served on a sentence appealed from shall be deemed to have been served on a substituted sentence.