General Laws

Section 411. (a) Any person aggrieved by a final decision of the secretary in an adjudicatory proceeding may obtain judicial review pursuant to section fourteen of chapter thirty A.

(b) The commencement of proceedings under subsection (a) does not, unless specifically ordered by the court, operate as a stay of the secretary's order.