Section 16.22: Annual report for secretary of state
Section 16.22. ANNUAL REPORT FOR SECRETARY OF STATE
(a) Each domestic corporation, and each foreign corporation authorized to transact business in the commonwealth, shall deliver to the secretary of state for filing an annual report that sets forth:
(1) the name of the corporation and the state or country under whose law it is incorporated;
(2) the address of its registered office and the name of its registered agent at that office in the commonwealth;
(3) the address of its principal office;
(4) the names and business addresses of its directors, officers required by section 8.40(a), and chief executive officer and chief financial officer, if different;
(5) A brief description of its activities in the commonwealth.
(6) the total number of authorized shares, itemized by class and series, if any, within each class;
(7) the total number of issued and outstanding shares, itemized by class and series, if any, within each class; and
(8) the fiscal year of the corporation.
(b) Information in the annual report shall be current as of the date the annual report is executed on behalf of the corporation.
(c) The annual report shall be delivered to the secretary of state within 21/2 months after the end of the fiscal year of the corporation.