Section 7.23: Shares held by nominees
Section 7.23. SHARES HELD BY NOMINEES
(a) A corporation may establish a procedure by which the beneficial owner of shares that are registered in the name of a nominee will be recognized by the corporation as the shareholder, to the extent provided in the procedure.
(b) The procedure may set forth:
(1) the types of nominees to which it applies;
(2) the rights or privileges that the corporation recognizes in a beneficial owner;
(3) the manner in which the procedure is selected by the nominee;
(4) a requirement for the certification by the nominee of the beneficial holders;
(5) the information that must be provided when the procedure is selected;
(6) the period for which selection of the procedure is effective; and
(7) other aspects of the rights and duties created.