General Laws

Section 32. If a judgment for the plaintiff is reversed for error, the plaintiff, or any person claiming under him, may commence a new action for the same cause within one year after the reversal of the judgment, and recover all damages sustained during the three years last preceding or at any time after the commencement of the original action.