Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 19: Appeal

Section 19. Any person aggrieved by a decision of the commissioner may, within ten days after such decision, appeal therefrom, by petition to the superior court in the county he resides in, or the county of Suffolk. The court shall hear such petitions speedily in accordance with the usual course of procedure in equity, and may affirm, modify or revoke such decision.