Section 6: Contents of registration statements
Section 6. The regulations issued by the department shall specify the form and required contents of a registration statement and the terms under which an existing withdrawal may be continued by a person other than the original registrant. At a minimum, such regulations shall specify that the registration statement must contain the following:
(1) The use for which the water is being withdrawn;
(2) An identification of the water source from which the withdrawal is being made, in sufficient detail to describe the water source adequately;
(3) The location of the withdrawal;
(4) The existing withdrawal; provided, however, that persons whose volume of withdrawals varies seasonally according to a substantially established pattern shall describe that variation;
(5) Conservation measures instituted, or to be instituted, by the registrant; and
(6) The point or points at which the water is to be discharged after use.