Skip to Content
The 190th General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 176: Appeal; de novo hearing; equitable relief

Section 176. Any individual or agency aggrieved by any order or decision of the board may appeal such order or decision to the superior court in the county in which he is a resident or in which the board issued the order or decision from which the individual or agency appeals. The court shall in each such case conduct a de novo hearing, and may order such relief as it finds equitable.