Welcome to the new malegislature.gov! Please take a moment to let us know what you think.
Skip to Content
The 189th General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 7B: Change of name

Section 7B. Upon the change of name of any person holding an executive, administrative or legislative office in the state government, he shall register his new name with the secretary.