Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 72: Questions of law reported

Section 72. Questions of law may be reported by the court or taken to the supreme judicial court for revision by any party aggrieved, in the same manner as in other proceedings in the land court.