Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 71: Annual report

Section 71. Every planning board shall make a report annually to the city council or to the annual town meeting, giving information regarding the condition of the town and any plans or proposals for its development and estimates of the cost thereof. Every such planning board shall file with the director of housing and community development a copy of each report made by it.