Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 10: Changes in wards; notice to state secretary

Section 10. When wards of a city have been changed or when voting precincts in a city or town have been established, changed or discontinued, the city or town clerk shall forthwith give a written notice thereof to the state secretary, stating the number, designation and official description of such wards or voting precincts and in a city the wards where such precincts are situated.