Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 3: Projects displacing occupants; agencies to provide relocation assistance

Section 3. Any public agency, or any person authorized to take by eminent domain, including corporations established under the provisions of chapter one hundred and twenty-one A, shall provide relocation assistance and payments under this act upon undertaking a project which results in displacement of occupants by the acquisition of real property or by the issuing of a written order to vacate for purposes of rehabilitation, demolition, or other improvement.