Skip to Content
June 13, 2024 Clear | 59°F
The 193rd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 21: Authority to lay out ways

Section 21. The selectmen or road commissioners of a town or city council of a city may lay out, relocate or alter town ways, for the use of the town or city, and private ways for the use of one or more of the inhabitants thereof; or they may order specific repairs to be made upon such ways; and a town, at a meeting, or the city council of a city, may discontinue a town way or a private way.