Section 7. The application for a license to operate a commercial vehicle or for a learner's permit to operate a commercial vehicle shall include the following:
(1) the full name and current mailing and residential addresses of the applicant;
(2) a physical description of the applicant, including sex, height, weight and eye and hair color;
(3) date of birth of the applicant;
(4) the applicant's Social Security number;
(5) the signature of the applicant;
(6) a photograph of the applicant;
(7) certifications, including those required by 49 CFR 383.71 (a);
(8) consent of the applicant to release driving record information; and
(9) any other information required by the registrar.
The application shall be accompanied by the application fee required by the provisions of section thirty-three of chapter ninety.
When a licensee changes his name, mailing address or residence, an application for a duplicate license shall be made forthwith to the registrar.
No person who has been a resident of the commonwealth for thirty days or more may operate a commercial motor vehicle under the authority of a license to operate a commercial motor vehicle issued by another jurisdiction.